A Competion Pool is an Olympic-size swimming pool is the type of swimming pool used in the Olympic Games, where the race course is 50 meters in length. This is typically referred to as “long course”, distinguishing it from “short course” which applies to competitions in pools that are 25 meters (82.0 ft) in length. If touch panels are used in competition This means that Olympic pools are generally oversized, to accommodate touch panels used in competition.
Here are some Frequent Asked Questions from People:
- How wide is a lane in a swimming pool?
- How long is an Olympic size pool?
- How long is the average lap pool?
- How long is a swimming pool?
- What is the Olympic size swimming pool gallons of water?
- How deep is an Olympic size swimming pool?